Full Time – Remote
Long Game is looking for a talented multi-disciplinary Designer to join our team. This is a high-impact opportunity for a motivated, self-starter with a passion for design who resonates with our mission to help people save by making personal finance and banking fun.
Why you should work with us
Long Game partners with Banks to deliver a new gamified financial app that helps Millenials and Gen Z better manage their personal finances. We achieve this through behavioral finance techniques that drive user engagement and positive financial outcomes.
We are seeking to grow our design team with a multidisciplinary designer. Successful candidates for this role will be tech-forward, motivated individuals who love design and working on a variety of projects. As a designer at a startup, adaptability is key. You’ll work on crafting consistent visuals that span our marketing collateral and our website, as well as focusing on user experience exploration and user insights. You should feel comfortable working in digital spaces, implementing guidelines, and enforcing them where need be.
If this describes you, please reach out immediately via email at [email protected]!
Long Game is headquartered in San Francisco, but you can live wherever makes you the best you can be at this job. Limited to US locations only.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Director of Design to create designs, assets, and marketing materials to support business goals
- Create and manage collateral for Long Game’s bank partners
- Collaborate with design, business, & marketing teams to conceptualize + execute compelling designs across all marketing creative materials (performance marketing, social media content, email, app stores, ads, and landing pages)
- Work with contractors on asset and video ad creation and be the visual voice for Long Game’s brand across ad and social media channels
- Support product design in aiding the development of the app
- Support with product QA on new builds
- User testing and understanding customer sentiment
- Understand our industry landscape, partners, and competitors
- Produce sketches/storyboards to pitch ideas to create high-quality design proposals, and independently drive projects from concept to implementation
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of experience in visual marketing and design
- A good eye for aesthetics, layout, composition, and color with an appreciation towards visual consistency across the board
- Experience producing and iterating under a tight timeline and multiple iteration cycles
- Strong sense of discipline, ownership, and accountability to excel working in a remote environment
- Systems thinking approach to create scalable design assets
- Experience working with a cross-functional team
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.)
- Growth mindset with an eagerness to learn
- Ability to switch gears for different design challenges
- Interest in software and technology startups and alignment with Long Game’s Millenial and Gen Z end-user demographic
- Proficiency with motion graphics in After Effects is a plus!
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Be part of a leading technology startup creating cool and disruptive products
- Flexible work from home