- building our social media, content marketing and email programs
- collaborating with Design team define our voice in user touchpoints
- liaising with media/influencers to evangelize the Long Game brand
You are passionate about copywriting and brand creative and you’ll be our front-line, hands-on expert creating content that connects with our audience; millennials who feel stressed about their finances.
We’re a new type of fintech startup with an emphasis on user engagement and rewarding users for positive financial behaviors. We use games to promote real-world financial progression for our users. This is your opportunity to work on something that has never been done before, creating uniquely fun, cool and emotionally rewarding experiences that help users achieve financial well-being.
What you’ll do:
- Be the voice of Long Game; define and build the creative expression of the Long Game brand, creating a world-class identity for an emerging brand that’s meeting the financial needs of millennials
- Create fun and unexpected content for multiple marketing channels, including copywriting and image production for email, notifications, advertising and in-app messaging
- Manage social media channels including content creation, KPI-driven optimization and community management
- Work closely with our in-house and external Marketing, Creative and PR resources to delight our users through paid, earned and owned marketing campaigns
- Drive creative projects through their lifecycle from identifying the meaningful strategic questions, through research and concepting, to copywriting and production of creative assets
- Create magic! We’re passionate about creating positive emotional experiences for millennials who are stressed about their finances. You’re our wizard who creates the magic that makes our users fall in love with Long Game
What you’ll need:
- Digital fluency, with a passion for cool, current and meaningful connection via social and new-media channels
- A proven track record of great writing, with a portfolio of copywriting and social media handles with entertaining and inspiring content that connects a millennial audience
- Great taste– you have an amazing knack for building assets that delight our users
- The ability to make people laugh– we’re all about making people feel good, and a smart and silly sense of humor is crucial to the role
- Deep empathy with users, connecting on both rational and emotional levels with users who are anxious about their financial futures
- Ability to thrive in an early-stage start-up environment, wearing lots of hats and learning quickly as our product and audience grows
Please email [email protected] with a resume and please include writing samples, social handles or links to relevant content you have produced.
This position is located in New York City.
Long Game is a personal finance app that uses games and rewards to motivate users to make smart decisions with their finances. It’s an FDIC insured, interest-bearing savings account with no fees where users complete financial “Missions”– such as saving a target amount– that are customized and easily actionable. Users earn virtual currency for saving money, and use those Coins to play mini-games in the app, with chances to win cash prizes. Long Game leverages mobile game reward loops and lottery-style rewards to create a high-engagement relationship with users, enabling them to achieve their financial goals.