We’re a new type of fintech startup with an emphasis on user engagement and rewarding users for positive financial behaviors. The primary interaction on Long Game today is that users play simple games of chance where the user can win cash (no money is at risk). The user gets a chance to play these game by saving their own money in a Long Game savings account.
We use games to promote real-world financial progression for our users. This is your opportunity to work on something that has never been done before that will help people to feel in control of their financial lives.
What you’ll do:
- Work on the software development lifecycle for the company’s gaming applications, including the development of features, notifications, and integrations with financial transaction processing systems and accounts at financial institutions
- Use software development knowledge and skills to work as a full-stack developer of software applications utilizing React Native for front-end and Node.js for back-end development
- Write efficient, scalable, and well documented software code utilizing rapid release methods including Agile development
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production bugs and issues with software programming code and performance
- Provide ongoing Quality Assurance testing
- Collaborate with business and product teams to understand customer needs, determine workload requirements, deliver solutions for existing products and launch new products
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of experience in software development or related field
- Email [email protected]
Most Americans feel awful about our finances, and we’re changing that. We’re a new banking app, and we take advantage of mechanics from fields like mobile gaming and behavioral economics to make it fun and rewarding for members to save money.
Our members create savings accounts and are rewarded with Coins, which can be used to play games on our mobile app — the more you save, the more Coins you earn and the more chances you have to play. Play a fun mobile game, maybe win some cash, and build your savings account at the same time– that’s Long Game.