Fintech Software Engineer
Long Game is looking for a talented Fintech engineer to join our team. This is a high-impact, high-ownership opportunity for someone wanting to solve a huge societal problem by joining our mission to get Americans to save for retirement using immediate incentives. This is your opportunity to build a something that will delight, inspire hope, and help people live with less financial worry. You will play an active role in shaping the team, product and company culture.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside our world class engineering team to build & maintain our fintech backend
- Focus on financial / payment / accounting stack, KYC/AML management
- Own technical design & development of key security features
- Potential to contribute in other parts of code base
- Design, build, and deploy the architecture of our product
- Implement our development workflow and processes
- Actively shape our early technology and company culture
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years direct experience with financial tech
- Experience with security-critical code
- A product-first approach to building software (you care about the real world functionality of your code)
- Analytical problem solving capacities
- Proven experience using modern tools and platforms for making web applications that are optimized for mobile users
- Practiced beliefs that code must be well tested.
- A technologically diverse background and the willingness/ability to quickly learn new technologies
Competitive salary and early-stage equity.
To apply, please email [email protected] and include your CV and a link to your website. Feel free to include any additional details in the body of your email.