Full Stack Engineer
Long Game is looking for a talented full-stack engineer to join our team. This is a high-impact, high-ownership opportunity for someone wanting to solve a huge societal problem by joining our mission to get Americans to save for retirement using immediate incentives. This is your opportunity to build a something that will delight, inspire hope, and help people live with less financial worry. You will play an active role in shaping the team, product and company culture.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside our world-class engineering team to build & maintain our Node.JS backend running on AWS
- Help ensure that our React Native frontend provides the best possible user experience
- Own development of key security features, payment, and accounting features
- Implement our agile development workflow and processes
- Actively shape our early technology and company culture
What you’ll need:
- Experience with security-critical code
- A product-first approach to building software (you care about the real-world functionality of your code)
- Experience using modern tools and platforms (ideally React), and building APIs optimized for mobile apps
- A practiced belief that code must be well tested
- A technologically diverse background and the willingness/ability to quickly learn new technologies
Competitive salary and early-stage equity.
To apply, please email [email protected] and include your CV and a link to your website. Feel free to include any additional details in the body of your email.