Long Game is looking for a talented mobile gaming engineer to join our team. Help us to solve a systemic societal problem by joining our mission to get Americans to save for their future by playing games where they could win up to $1M. This is your opportunity to build a something that will delight, inspire hope, and help people live with less financial worry. You will play an active role in shaping the team, product and company culture.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside our world-class engineering team to build mobile games in Unity
- Implement our agile development workflow and processes
- Create and maintain tests for production deployments
- Communicate and work both with the engineering team and nontechnical team members
- Actively shape our early technology and company culture
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years direct experience with Unity Game Engine
- Ability to prototype and validate novel gaming concepts
- Ability to work with a creative and collaborative team
- A practiced belief that code must be well tested
Competitive salary and early-stage equity.
To apply, please email [email protected] and include your CV and a link to your website. Feel free to include any additional details in the body of your email.
Long Game has great benefits:
Work-from-home Wednesdays, Health Coverage, Friday Lunch, 401k,
Downtown SF location – close to BART.