Long Game is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a high-impact, high-ownership opportunity for a motivated, self-starter with passion for, and experience in, performance marketing who resonates with our mission to help people save by making personal finance and banking fun.
Long Game partners with banks to deliver a new gamified financial app that helps Millenials and Gen Z better manage their personal finances. We achieve this through behavioral finance techniques that drive user engagement and positive financial outcomes.
This role will refine and execute our acquisition marketing strategy to drive new user growth for the Long Game platform and our partners. This person will own customer acquisition with responsibility for metrics, optimization, and performance of paid channels.You will also work cross functionally with design, product, and business teams to meet your goals.
If this describes you, please reach out immediately!
Long Game is headquartered in San Francisco, but you can live wherever makes you the best you can be at this job.
What you’ll do
- Refine and implement our acquisition marketing strategy
- Build, test, optimize, and scale campaigns across performance marketing channels
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, business etc. to scale the Long Game customer base and optimize acquisition for select partners
- Work creatively with our team on ads, positioning, and collateral
- Create and iterate on audience segmentation based on performance and partner needs
- Understand the marketing landscape and test new channels or move budgets with industry trends
- Define, drive, and measure KPIs for all acquisition initiatives
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital performance marketing
- Track record of scaling marketing efforts to support a rapidly growing business
- Great data-driven marketing capabilities and a creative mindset
- Track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns, and translating data into insights
- Proficiency with data and analytical tools
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong track record of tactical execution
- Interest in software and technology startups and alignment with Long Game’s Millenial and Gen Z end-user demographic
- Remote location ok for this role
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Be part of a leading technology startup creating cool and disruptive products
- Remote or flexible work from home
Please email [email protected] with a resume.