Business Development Lead
Long Game is looking for a talented Business Development / Sales Leader to join our team. This is a high-impact, high-ownership opportunity for a motivated, self-starter with passion for, and experience in, sales who resonates with our mission to help people save by making personal finance and banking fun.
Long Game partners with Banks to deliver a new gamified financial app that helps Millenials and Gen Z better manage their personal finances. We achieve this through behavioral finance techniques that drive user engagement and positive financial outcomes.
We are seeking to grow our US client base by developing relationships with banking, fintech. and financial services providers. Successful candidates for this role will be tech-forward, highly motivated, results-driven, joyful individuals who love developing client relationships.
If this describes you, please reach out immediately!
Long Game is headquartered in San Francisco, but you can live wherever makes you the best you can be at this job.
What you’ll do
- Develop, document, and communicate sales and business development strategy, targets, and goals
- Build and maintain generative relationships and effectively communicate our value propositions through presentations and proposals
- Understand and seek to learn more about customers’ business objectives and translate learnings from our customer conversations into improving sales strategy, sales materials, and our product.
- Deeply understand our industry landscape and continually foster relationships across the industry
- Pursue marketing opportunities (joint presentations, events, webinars, case studies, etc.) to drive success in those channels
- Use CRM to develop regular tracking & reporting of key performance metrics and translate these metrics into process improvements, hiring recommendations, and goal setting
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales or BD with client development experience of a digital product in banking
- Understanding of the digital landscape within financial services
- Top-notch communication, negotiation, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to forecast channel revenue with strong CRM skills and discipline
- Interest in software and technology startups and alignment with Long Game’s Millenial and Gen Z end-user demographic
- Comfortable with travel when required
- Location: SF preferred; open to remote location
- Competitive base salary + Commission
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Be part of a leading technology startup creating cool and disruptive products
- Flexible work from home
Please email [email protected] with a resume. Please include links to games you’ve worked on and a short summary of your work in the body of your email.
Most Americans feel awful about our finances, and we’re changing that. We’re a new banking app, and we take advantage of mechanics from fields like mobile gaming and behavioral economics to make it fun and rewarding for members to save money.
Our members create savings accounts and are rewarded with Coins, which can be used to play games on our mobile app — the more you save, the more Coins you earn and the more chances you have to play. Play a fun mobile game, maybe win some cash, and build your savings account at the same time– that’s Long Game.