We’re so encouraged by the ways our communities are coming together and supporting each other during the current crisis, so we’re sharing a few of our favorite ideas and resources we’ve found on how to give and get practical support during unstable times.
- Job platform Jobble specializes in hourly and gig opportunities and is a good resource if you’re looking for flexible employment.
- Indeed posts openings and provides suggestions and resources for workers impacted by COVID-19.
Emergency Financial Assistance
- Search FindHelp by zip code to find local resources for emergency help paying bills or other urgent needs.
- GiveDirectly is highly rated for making a real impact, they focus on getting cash directly to those who are most hard-hit.
- Help make sure your community has what it needs; find and support your local food bank.
At Long Game we believe that hope is powerful, that we all need each other, and that the potential in each of us will help us all get through.
Stay inside and play on,
Team Long Game