Coin Earning Rules
As of May 1, 2019
From time to time Long Game Savings, Inc. (“Sponsor”, “we”, “us” and “our”) may offer prize promotions (each, a “Promotion” and collectively, the “Promotions”), each with a distinct start and end date. The starting, ending and drawing dates, the prize descriptions, odds of winning and other information for each Promotion will be set forth in the Official Rules. Apple and Google Play do not sponsor and are not involved in the Promotions.
One (1) or more virtual coins (“Coins”) are required to participate in any and all Promotions, and the procedure for earning Coins is described below. These Coin Earning Rules (the “Coin Earning Rules”) govern the earning and redemption of Coins by you (“you” or “your”). Coins have zero (0) cash value and are used to participate in the Promotions. See Official Rules for details.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY PROMOTION WE OFFER. DETAILS ON OBTAINING FREE ENTRIES TO OUR PROMOTIONS ARE SET OUT BELOW.
These Coin Earning Rules are also governed by the Long Game Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”), and such Terms of Service are hereby incorporated by reference into these Coin Earning Rules in their entirety. In case of a conflict between the Terms of Service or these Coin Earning Rules, the Terms of Service shall govern. You must have a Long Game profile and Dwolla Account (as described in sections 4 and 6 of the Terms of Service respectively) in order to earn and redeem Coins and participate in the Promotions.
Coins are accrued for funds held in the pooled savings account or similar vehicle associated with your Long Game profile and Dwolla Account (“User Account”). For Purposes of these Coin Earning Rules, a “day” is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
Other: Additional Coin earning opportunities will be offered for limited periods of time and subject to terms and conditions announced on our website: Special promotions (the “Website”) and our app for mobile devices (the “App”).
Alternative Method of Entry
To receive Coins without making a deposit into a User Account, go to https://www.longgame.co/amoe and complete the Coin Request form in its entirety with your full name, email address, complete mailing address (including city, state and zip code), your date of birth and telephone number. Once the Coin Request form is completed, print out the form and mail it to: Long Game Savings Coin Request, 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas TX 75234. You are limited to one (1) Coin Request form per outer mailing envelope. Once we receive your Coin Request form, we will send you an email with a PIN code. You must then log-in to your User Account and enter the PIN code as directed to have Coins added to your User Account. You will receive forty (40) Coins per validly entered PIN Code.
Using and Redeeming Coins
Coins will be maintained in your Long Game profile until you redeem them or until they otherwise expire as described herein. It may take up to twenty-four (24) hours following a Coin earning activity for Coin(s) to be credited to your Long Game profile. Coins have no cash or other value and may not be sold, bartered, traded or otherwise transferred. All decisions regarding Coins, including awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, forfeiture and/or possession of Coins and any Coin earning or redemption activity, are at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
To redeem Coins, follow the directions on the Website or App for a Promotion or other Coin redemption activity. When a Coin is redeemed it cannot be refunded or returned to your Long Game profile.
Effective on May 31, 2019, when a Long Game profile and User Account remain inactive for thirty (30) days, all unused Coins that are thirty (30) days or older will expire and be removed from the user’s Long Game profile. Additionally, should a user not log-in to his/her Long Game profile for thirty (30) days or more, he/she will quit earning new Coins until he/she logs into his/her Long Game profile and redeems any unused Coins in his/her Long Game profile.
Should a Long Game profile and/or User Account be suspended and/or terminated for any reason, any unused Coins in such Long Game profile will be forfeited.
General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in a Promotion, you agree to release Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies involved in the process of earning or redeeming Coins and each of their respective employees, agents, successors, assignees, officers and directors from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, and/or possession of Coins and any Coin earning or redemption activity.
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any participant who uses, or is suspected of using, Coins, including any Coin earning or redemption activity, the Website or App, and/or any Promotion in a manner inconsistent with these Coin Earning Rules or any federal or state laws, statutes, regulations or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action against the participant, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor is not liable for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by participants, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction, for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, garbled, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail or other mail or email for any reason.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by you while participating in this program and/or the Website or App and/or any Promotion.
- Sponsor’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Coin Earning Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Sponsor in writing.
- Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this program and/or any Promotion or any features or functionality of the Website or App, including the Coin earning and redemption process, at any time, without prior notice and without obligation or liability to you. Any changes to the program and/or any Promotion will be incorporated into revised Coin Earning Rules that Sponsor will post to the Website and App. Additionally, Sponsor will announce any changes publicly, such as by sending an email notice to all participants who have opted-in to receive email communication from Sponsor and/or posting a notice on the Website and App.