Coin Earning Rules
Last Updated: January 20, 2021
From time to time Long Game Savings, Inc. (“Sponsor”, “we”, “us” and “our”) may offer prize promotions (each, a “Promotion” and collectively, the “Promotions”), each with a distinct start and end date. The starting, ending and drawing dates, the prize descriptions, odds of winning and other information for each Promotion will be set forth in the rules for that Promotion. Apple and Google Play do not sponsor and are not involved in the Promotions.
These Coin Earning Rules are also governed by the Long Game Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”), along with the Numbers Game Promotion Rules (“Numbers Game Promotion Rules”), the Daily Instant Win Game Rules (“Daily Instant Win Game Rules”), and any specific rules that may be applicable to any individual Promotion (the “Specific Rules”). Capitalized terms not defined in these Rules have the meanings ascribed to them in those Terms of Service. In case of a conflict between the Terms of Service and these Coin Earning Rules, the Terms of Service shall govern.
One (1) or more virtual coins (“Coins”) are required to participate in any and all Promotions, and the procedure for earning Coins is described below. These Coin Earning Rules (the “Coin Earning Rules”) govern the earning and redemption of Coins by you (“you” or “your”). Coins have zero (0) cash value and are solely used to participate in the Promotions. See the Numbers Game Promotion Rules and Daily Instant Win Game Rules for details.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY PROMOTION WE OFFER. DETAILS ON OBTAINING FREE ENTRIES TO OUR PROMOTIONS ARE SET OUT IN THE RULES APPLICABLE TO THAT PROMOTION.
You must have a Long Game profile (as described in the Terms of Service) in order to earn and redeem Coins and participate in the Promotions. There is no cost associated with a Long Game profile.
If you have any questions regarding these Coin Earning Rules, you can contact us at help.longgame.co.
Coins are accrued for funds held in the Bank Account associated with your Long Game profile, for playing your Daily Game, and for spending on your Bank debit card. We may limit your ability to earn Coins from the Daily Game if your linked Bank Account balance does not meet the minimum balance requirement.
Other: From time to time, we may offer additional Coin earning opportunities for limited periods of time and subject to terms and conditions announced on the Services. These additional Coin opportunities are offered at our sole discretion.
Alternative Method of Entry
To receive Coins without making a deposit into your Bank Account, go to http://longgame.co/amoe and complete the Coin Request form in its entirety with your full name, email address, complete mailing address (including city, state and zip code), your date of birth and telephone number. Once the Coin Request form is completed, print out the form and mail it to: Long Game Savings Coin Request, 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas TX 75234. You are limited to one (1) Coin Request form per outer mailing envelope. Once we receive your Coin Request form, we will send you an email with a PIN code and a link for you to select which games you would like to enter. Once you enter your PIN, name, address and game selection you will be entered into the selected sweeps. You will be notified of the results via email and any cash winnings will be mailed to you via check to the address provided. Please note that only one AMOE entry per unique PIN code will be accepted.
Using and Redeeming Coins
Coins will be maintained in your Long Game profile until you redeem them or until they otherwise expire as described herein. It may take up to twenty-four (24) hours following a Coin earning activity for Coin(s) to be credited to your Long Game profile. Coins have no cash or other value and may not be sold, bartered, traded or otherwise transferred. All decisions regarding Coins, including awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, forfeiture and possession of Coins and any Coin-earning or redemption activity, are at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Should any User win a prize in any Promotion wherein the Coins used to enter that Promotion are earned based on a transfer that later fails, the prize won will be forfeited.
To redeem Coins, follow the directions on the Services Account for a Promotion or other Coin redemption activity. When a Coin is redeemed it cannot be refunded or returned to your Long Game profile.
Effective on May 31, 2019, when a Long Game profile and Services Account remain inactive for thirty (30) days, all unused Coins that are thirty (30) days or older will expire and be removed from the user’s Long Game profile. Additionally, should a user not log-in to his/her Long Game profile for thirty (30) days or more, he/she will quit earning new Coins until he/she logs into his/her Long Game profile and redeems any unused Coins in his/her Long Game profile.
Should a Long Game profile be closed, suspended or terminated for any reason, any unused Coins in such Long Game profile will be forfeited.
General Terms and Conditions
- By participating in a Promotion, you agree to release Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies involved in the process of earning or redeeming Coins and each of their respective employees, agents, successors, assignees, officers and directors from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of Coins and any Coin-earning or redemption activity.
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any participant who uses, or is suspected of using, Coins, including any Coin-earning or redemption activity, the Services, or any Promotion in a manner inconsistent with these Coin Earning Rules, the Terms of Service or any federal or state laws, statutes, regulations or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and legal action against the participant, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor is not liable for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by participants, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction, for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, garbled, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail or other mail or email for any reason.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by you while participating in the Services or any Promotion.
- Sponsor’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Coin Earning Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Sponsor in writing.
- Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate these Coin Earning Rules, the issuance, availability, features or use of Coins, or any Promotion or any features or functionality of the Services, including the Coin earning and redemption process, at any time, without prior notice and without obligation or liability to you. Any changes to the availability, features, issuance or use of Coins or any Promotion will be incorporated into revised Coin Earning Rules that Sponsor will post to the Services. Additionally, Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to announce any changes publicly, such as by sending an email notice to all participants who have opted-in to receive email communication from Sponsor or by posting a notice on the Services.